(Duckkite) Run! (Duckkite) Run!

Extreme Entertainment

Even if it didn't have a plot, this is probably one of the best animated weeklies I've seen. I would rather watch something like this than spend 15 minutes watching an animation where it builds up a plot, then gets into the good action scenes.

Snow Ball Collab Snow Ball Collab

Front Page this too D:<!

stick figure action is awesome.
I must say, miccool's part was amazing. <3

The Tanks Collab The Tanks Collab

F-ing LOVED IT!

BEST idea ever. D: I wish I was informed.
<3 all the parts. It really brings back the old style looking animations.
terkoiz part...lol
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 -especially the credit song :3

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

A bit buggy

The concept reminds me of the game Avalanche. The game seemed pretty fun for the first few seconds. Then I was squished for no apparent reason (there wasn't a block on top of me). This kept on happening over and over again and got really annoying. I liked how the blocks all match up to make a solid line, it must have been hard to script that.

Nice fun game, just get rid of the bugs.

Zombies: City of the Dead Zombies: City of the Dead

Nice concept

The only thing that really bothers me are the controls. The highlighting feature is cool but it gets annoying when i want to move my units but accidentally dragging a little causes them to deselect and then I end up losing the game. Make it so that the player holds ctrl and drag to select or a certain button so this won't happen.

Other minor issues were from the upgrading system. i found it annoying how small the buttons were and the fact that you don't see the costs of the upgrade until you click on it.

You might want to add a volume control for the sound fx and music too.

Its a nice game with a couple of flaws.

Fanta Dash Fanta Dash

fun game :D

high score: 282185

love your stuff :D make more

The Sorrowful Medley The Sorrowful Medley

Excellent

Soothing and extremely relaxing. It's a great inspiration and I'm planning on using it on one of my animations. I'll let you know if I ever finish it.

Hope you never stop creating art.

-Mraznbuddy

BlazingDragon responds:

I wish you luck on your flash. I love to hear my music in other people's work. :)

Good luck, and thanks for the review!

PS. I noticed that you completed your first flash when you were 12. Ironically, I was 12 or 13 when I wrote this. :P

.X. SorrynesS (Demo) .X. SorrynesS (Demo)

nice

i love having it in the background of my computer
it just makes everything have more...emotions?...im not sure how to put it.
i guess its just a really good demo 5/5